Interview with Kumar Bishwajit
Tumi Hina | Joy Shahriar ft Kumar Bishwajit | Official Music Video | 2016 | Full HD
Also known by his nickname "Tultul", Bishwajit was born to Sadhan Ranjan Dey and Sova Rani Dey in Chittagong, Bangladesh. He started his music career by performing on a radio show in 1977. He was first associated with the band Rhythm-77 for 2 years. Then he founded his own band Feelings in 1979. He performed his first television show on BTV in 1980.
As of April 2014, Bishwajit has released 28 solo music albums.
- Bishader shorolipi
- Jekhane shimanto tomar
- Du fota Chokher jol
- Hridoyer Moina Todonto
- Othoi nil
- Ek mutho jochhona
- Rongdhonu Ronge
- Dristi Vora Bristi (2006)
- Rodela Dupur (2009)
- Priyo Onubhob (2014)
Bishwajit is married to Naima Sultana. They have a daughter and a son named Kumar Nibir.
Bishwajit earned Bangladesh National Film Award for Best Male Playback Singer in 2010 for Swani Strir Wada and also won the best music director award. He also earned National Film Award for best male singer for Jhum Jhum Bristi from the film "Jaago" and he has earned another national award for best male playback singer for the film "Projapoti".
- "About Kumar Bishwajit".
- "Happy Birthday, Kumar Bishwajit!". The Daily Star. June 1, 2016. Retrieved June 1, 2016.
- "Kumar Bishwajit".
- Sheuli Shabnam (January 2, 2011). সৃষ্টিশীল মানুষের ৩০০ বছর বাঁচা উচিত : কুমার বিশ্বজিত. Kaler Kantho (in Bangla).
- পাঁচ বছর পর কুমার বিশ্বজিত. banglanews24.com (in Bangla). April 4, 2014.
- "Kumar Bishwajit as music director". The Daily Observer. Dhaka. August 24, 2014.