To install click the Add extension button. That's it.

The source code for the WIKI 2 extension is being checked by specialists of the Mozilla Foundation, Google, and Apple. You could also do it yourself at any point in time.

4,5
Kelly Slayton
Congratulations on this excellent venture… what a great idea!
Alexander Grigorievskiy
I use WIKI 2 every day and almost forgot how the original Wikipedia looks like.
What we do. Every page goes through several hundred of perfecting techniques; in live mode. Quite the same Wikipedia. Just better.
.
Leo
Newton
Brights
Milds

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kamov
Typejoint stock company
Industryaerospace
Founded1940; 81 years ago (1940)
FounderNikolai Il'yich Kamov
HeadquartersLyubertsy, Russia
Productshelicopters
Revenue$69.9 million[1] (2017)
$6.09 million[1] (2017)
$963,289[1] (2017)
Total assets$292 million[1] (2017)
Total equity$7.8 million[1] (2017)
ParentRussian Helicopters
Websitehttps://www.rhc.aero/structure/nhc

JSC Kamov (Russian: Камов) is a Russian rotorcraft manufacturing company based in Lyubertsy, Russia.

The Kamov Design Bureau (design office prefix Ka) has more recently specialised in compact helicopters with coaxial rotors, suitable for naval service and high-speed operations.

YouTube Encyclopedic

  • 1/1
    Views:
    356 891
  • Why India Is Buying Kamov 226T Helicopters? Kamov Helicopters India - Explained (Hindi)

Transcription

History

Kamov was founded by Nikolai Ilyich Kamov, who started building his first rotary-winged aircraft in 1929, together with N. K. Skrzhinskii. Up to the 1940, the year of Kamov plant establishment, they created many autogyros, including the TsAGI A-7-3, the only armed autogyro to see (limited) combat action.

From 2002 AFK Sistema controlled a 51% stake in the company, with MiG controlling the remaining 49%.[2] Kamov was sold to Oboronprom in 2005.[2]

Kamov merged with Mil and Rostvertol to form Russian Helicopters.[3] The Kamov brand name was retained, though the new company dropped overlapping product lines.

See also

References

  1. ^ a b c d e http://www.e-disclosure.ru/portal/files.aspx?id=23263&type=3.
  2. ^ a b "АФК "Система" продает "Камов-Холдинг" Оборонпрому за $11.8 млн". Vedomosti. 7 November 2005. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
  3. ^ "Kamov Design Bureau". Russianhelicopters.aero. Retrieved 9 April 2017.
This page was last edited on 27 June 2021, at 17:33
Basis of this page is in Wikipedia. Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported License. Non-text media are available under their specified licenses. Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. WIKI 2 is an independent company and has no affiliation with Wikimedia Foundation.