To install click the Add extension button. That's it.

The source code for the WIKI 2 extension is being checked by specialists of the Mozilla Foundation, Google, and Apple. You could also do it yourself at any point in time.

Kelly Slayton
Congratulations on this excellent venture… what a great idea!
Alexander Grigorievskiy
I use WIKI 2 every day and almost forgot how the original Wikipedia looks like.
Live Statistics
English Articles
Improved in 24 Hours
Added in 24 Hours
Show all languages
What we do. Every page goes through several hundred of perfecting techniques; in live mode. Quite the same Wikipedia. Just better.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Broadcast areaGreater Tokyo
Frequency89.7 MHz (Tokyo Tower)
Language(s)Japanese (mostly), English (mostly), Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, Indonesian, Spanish, Thai, Portuguese, and French (public service announcements)
FormatInternational pop music, information
AffiliationsMegaNet, JFN (special station)
Tokyo FM
Radio Neo (formerly)
First air date
April 1, 1996
Former frequencies
76.1 MHz (April 1996-October 2015)
Technical information
Power10,000 watts (Tokyo)
300 watts (Yokohama)
Translator(s)76.5 MHz (Yokohama)

InterFM (JODW-FM 89.7 MHz Tokyo, 76.5 MHz Yokohama) is a Japanese commercial radio station on the FM band, transmitting in the Greater Tokyo area (including Narita International Airport), and owned and operated by InterFM897 Co., Ltd. (株式会社InterFM897). Since September 2020, it is a subsidiary of The Japan FM Network Company, owner of until then rival Tokyo FM. InterFM was formerly the key station of MegaNet.

InterFM started broadcasting from its new frequency of 89.7 MHz on June 26, 2015 with its first official broadcast started on June 30 the same year at 6:00 p.m. InterFM ended broadcasting on its old frequency (76.1 MHz) on October 31, 2015.

YouTube Encyclopedic

  • 1/3
    20 193
    12 183
    2 802
  • CA Inter FM & ECO 1st Class | CA inter Financial Management & Economic For Finance | CA Inter
  • CA| Inter Fm | Introduction to Financial Management | By CA Ashish Kalra sir
  • Rapid Revision | CA Inter FM | Payables Management | CA Satish Jalan | SJC



InterFM's slogan is The Real Music Station since April 2013. Its previous slogan was "Tokyo's No. 1 Music Station".

The station uses English as its main language besides Japanese, with the Public Service Announcement segments aired in Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Tagalog, Indonesian, Spanish, Thai, Portuguese, and French to better serve the international community in the Tokyo Metropolitan area and its vicinity, not to mention news and other information bits in Japanese that the locals will find convenient.

70% of its airtime is dedicated to music created and played worldwide, while the remaining 30% goes to Japanese pop and rock music selected in large part by a committee.

InterFM broadcast style mirrors American FM radio style and is consistent with stations in networks such as iHeartMedia in the United States.

Rebroadcasters of JODW-FM
City of license Identifier Frequency Power
Yokohama N/A 76.5 MHz 300 watts




See also


  1. ^ "株式会社InterFM897の全株式を株式会社ジャパンエフエムネットワークが取得" (PDF) (Press release). The Japan FM Network Company. 2020-09-01. Retrieved 2020-09-01.

External links

This page was last edited on 24 May 2023, at 08:37
Basis of this page is in Wikipedia. Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported License. Non-text media are available under their specified licenses. Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. WIKI 2 is an independent company and has no affiliation with Wikimedia Foundation.