|Native name||হাবিব ওয়াহিদ|
|Born||15 October 1979|
|Genres||Pop, film score, techno, fusion, rock|
|Occupation(s)||Composer, record producer, singer, musician|
|Instruments||keyboards, vocals, guitar|
|Labels||Sangeeta, Ektaar Music Ltd, Laser Vision, Deadline music|
|Associated acts||Kaya, Helal, Shireen, Nancy|
|Habib Wahid chronology|
|Habib Wahid chronology|
Habib Wahid is a Bangladeshi composer, musician and singer. He works on modern Pop music, EDM and a fusion of traditional Bengali folk music with contemporary techno and urban beats. His music is mainly influenced by British Bangladeshis, while he was living in the UK as a student. He is the son of the 1970s musician Ferdous Wahid. He has also produced music in Indian Bengali movies. He won Bangladesh National Film Award for Best Music Director for the film Projapoti (2011).
TUMI HINA singer HABIB WAHID composer HABIB WAHID lyrics MINAR
BHALOBASHBO - HABIB WAHID : WIND OF CHANGE [ PRE-SEASON ] at GAAN BANGALA TV
Beporowa Mon ( বেপরোয়া মন ) | Habib Wahid | Tanjin Tisha | Anonno Mamun Team | FULL HD SONG
Habib Wahid was born and brought up in Dhaka, Bangladesh. He attended South Breeze School in Dhanmondi. His father, Ferdous Wahid, was a pop singer during the 1970s and 1980s. A few years later, he went to England in pursuit of higher education and studied music and audio engineering at the School of Audio Engineering in London. He is also a solo singer.
Habib Wahid made his debut with the album Krishno.[better source needed] He started to work with other Asian music producers such as Karsh Kale. He had already produced and planned his music, however he needed a vocalist to develop his new album. While living in London, he was searching for the vocalist Kaya, a Sylheti restaurant owner. In 2003, Habib released his first album Krishno, which proved to be a success in Britain and Bangladesh The album Krishno had a mix of folk and modern electronica music, introducing a new genre to the Dhaka music arena.
In the next few years, he released six albums — Maya (2004), Moina Go (2005), Shono (2006), Panjabiwala (2007), Bolchi Tomake (2008) and Obosheshe (2008). He has featured new voices in all of his albums. Besides Kaya, he has showcased singers such as Helal, Julee, Nirjhor, Shireen and Nancy in these albums. Habib debuted as a vocal in "Moina Go" where he performed two soft singles, Din Gelo and Esho Brishti Namai. He also has his father, Ferdous Wahid singing a song in that album. On June 1, 2011 Habib's 8th album Ahoban! was released. The album consists 9 tracks in which three are duet songs with Nancy and Kona and one was sung by Ferdous Wahid. Habib has released another album named Shadhin in December (2012)
Besides album work, Habib created a number of jingles for the products of Banglalink, Citycell, Pran-up, Meril Beauty Soap and others.
He also has composed songs for movies such as Hridoyer Kotha, Akash Chowa Bhalobasha, Chandragrohon, I Love You, Eito Prem, Third Person Singular Number, Amar Ache Jol, etc. Habib makes songs that "has the essence from the roots of Bangla music", says Kumar Bishwajit while recording a song under the direction of Wahid in a movie called Projapoti.
Wahid performed his first concert in Melbourne on 26 May 2012 and another one in Sydney on 3 June 2012.
- Krishno (2003)
- Maya (2004)
- Moyna Go (2005)
- Panjabiwala (2007)
- Aboseshe (2008)
- Somorpon (2011)
- Rong (2012)
- Hridoyer Kotha (2006)
- Akash Chhoa Bhalobasa (2008)
- Amar Ache Jol (2008)
- Chondrogrohon (2008)
- Third Person Singular Number (2009)
- Khoj: The Search (2010)
- Projapoti (2011)
- The Speed (2012)
- Tumi Shondharo Meghmala (2012)
- I Love You (2012)
- Bindaas (2014)
- Eito Prem (2015, although the film's soundtrack was released in 2012)
- Chuye Dile Mon (2015)
- Aro Bhalobashbo Tomay (2015)
- Sweetheart (2016)
- Aynabaji (2016)
- Ek Prithivi Prem (2016)
- Hariye Fela Bhalobasha (2015)
- Mon Ghumay Re (2015)
- Tomar Akash (2016)
- Moner Thikana (2016)
- Tumi Hina (2016)
- Beporowa Mon (2016)
- Mitthe Noy (2017)
- Ghum (2017)
- "Habib Wahid". Priyo. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2015-08-07.
- "Krishno – Habib Wahid Ft. Kaya Bangla Mp3 Album Download". bdalbum.com. Archived from the original on 2015-07-15. Retrieved 2015-08-17.
- Kajalie Shehreen Islam (2003-08-01). "Krishno A New Take on Tradition". Star Weekend Magazine. The Daily Star. Retrieved 2009-05-23.
- "Let's move with Habib's Ahobaan". Amader Gaan. Archived from the original on 2012-03-21.
- বাবা হলেন হাবিব ওয়াহিদ [Habib Wahid became father]. Prothom Alo (in Bangla). 2012-12-24. Archived from the original on 2012-12-30. Retrieved 2012-12-24.
- "Habib splits path from his wife". Dhaka Tribune. February 19, 2017. Retrieved March 29, 2017.
- "Habib 'Hariye Fela Bhalobasha'" হাবিবের 'হারিয়ে ফেলা ভালোবাসা'. banglanews24.com (in Bangla). Archived from the original on 2015-04-16. Retrieved 2015-08-17.
- ইউরোপে ‘হারিয়ে ফেলা ভালোবাসা’ [Europe 'Hariye Fela Bhalobasha']. thereport24.com (in Bangla).
- জেগে উঠলো হাবিব ওয়াহিদের ঘুমন্ত মন. BD morning (in Bangla).
- Monjur Kader (2013-01-31). ন্যান্সি-তুহিন সঙ্গে হাবিব [Nancy-Tuhin with Habib]. Prothom Alo (in Bangla). Retrieved 2017-03-28.