To install click the Add extension button. That's it.

The source code for the WIKI 2 extension is being checked by specialists of the Mozilla Foundation, Google, and Apple. You could also do it yourself at any point in time.

4,5
Kelly Slayton
Congratulations on this excellent venture… what a great idea!
Alexander Grigorievskiy
I use WIKI 2 every day and almost forgot how the original Wikipedia looks like.
Live Statistics
English Articles
Improved in 24 Hours
Added in 24 Hours
Languages
Recent
Show all languages
What we do. Every page goes through several hundred of perfecting techniques; in live mode. Quite the same Wikipedia. Just better.
.
Leo
Newton
Brights
Milds

2020 Idaho Senate election

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2020 Idaho Senate election

← 2018 November 3, 2020 (2020-11-03) 2022 →

All 35 seats in the Idaho Senate
18 seats needed for a majority
  Majority party Minority party
 
ChuckWinderIdaho.jpg
Leader Chuck Winder Michelle Stennett
Party Republican Democratic
Leader's seat 20th District 26th district
Seats before 28 7
Seats after 28 7
Seat change Steady Steady
Popular vote 284,487 159,391
Percentage 60.22% 33.74%

Idaho Senate map.svg

Majority Leader before election

Chuck Winder
Republican

Elected Majority Leader

Chuck Winder
Republican

The 2020 Idaho Senate election is taking place as part of the biennial 2020 United States elections. Idaho voters will elect state senators in all of the state's 35 senate districts. State senators serve two-year terms in the Idaho Senate.

Retirements

Six incumbents did not run for re-election in 2020. Those incumbents are:

Republicans

  1. District 3: Don Cheatham: Retiring
  2. District 23: Bert Brackett: Retiring
  3. District 30: Dean Mortimer: Retiring
  4. District 34: Brent Hill: Retiring

Democrats

  1. District 17: Maryanne Jordan: Retiring
  2. District 19: Cherie Buckner-Webb: Retiring

Predictions

Source Ranking As of
CNalysis[1][2] Safe R November 2, 2020
The Cook Political Report[3] Safe R October 21, 2020

Results summary

Summary of the November 3, 2020 Idaho Senate election results
Idaho State Senate 2020.svg
Party Candidates Votes Seats
No. % Before Up Won After +/–
Republican 34 284,487 60.22% 28 28 28 28 Steady
Democratic 16 159,391 33.74% 7 7 7 7 Steady
Independent 3 22,101 4.68% 0 0 0 0 Steady
Libertarian 1 4,916 1.04% 0 0 0 0 Steady
Constitution 1 1,528 0.32% 0 0 0 0 Steady
Total 472,423 100.0% 35 35 35 35 Steady
Source: Idaho Elections Results
Popular vote
Republican
60.22%
Democratic
33.74%
Independent
4.68%
Libertarian
1.04%
Constitution
0.32%
Senate seats
Republican
80%
Democratic
20%

Close races

District Winner Margin
District 5 Democratic 0.8%
District 15 Republican 6.0%
District 26 Democratic 12.8%

Summary of results by State Senate District

State Senate District[4] Incumbent Party Elected Senator Party
Idaho 1 Jim Woodward Rep Jim Woodward Rep
Idaho 2 Steve Vick Rep Steve Vick Rep
Idaho 3 Don Cheatham Rep Peter Riggs Rep
Idaho 4 Mary Souza Rep Mary Souza Rep
Idaho 5 David Nelson Dem David Nelson Dem
Idaho 6 Dan G. Johnson Rep Dan G. Johnson Rep
Idaho 7 Carl Crabtree Rep Carl Crabtree Rep
Idaho 8 Steven Thayn Rep Steven Thayn Rep
Idaho 9 Abby Lee Rep Abby Lee Rep
Idaho 10 Jim Rice Rep Jim Rice Rep
Idaho 11 Patti Anne Lodge Rep Patti Anne Lodge Rep
Idaho 12 Todd Lakey Rep Todd Lakey Rep
Idaho 13 Jeff Agenbroad Rep Jeff Agenbroad Rep
Idaho 14 C. Scott Grow Rep C. Scott Grow Rep
Idaho 15 Fred Martin Rep Fred Martin Rep
Idaho 16 Grant Burgoyne Dem Grant Burgoyne Dem
Idaho 17 Maryanne Jordan Dem Alison Rabe Dem
Idaho 18 Janie Ward-Engelking Dem Janie Ward-Engelking Dem
Idaho 19 Cherie Buckner-Webb Dem Melissa Wintrow Dem
Idaho 20 Chuck Winder Rep Chuck Winder Rep
Idaho 21 Regina Bayer Rep Regina Bayer Rep
Idaho 22 Lori Den Hartog Rep Lori Den Hartog Rep
Idaho 23 Bert Brackett Rep Christy Zito Rep
Idaho 24 Lee Heider Rep Lee Heider Rep
Idaho 25 Jim Patrick Rep Jim Patrick Rep
Idaho 26 Michelle Stennett Dem Michelle Stennett Dem
Idaho 27 Kelly Anthon Rep Kelly Anthon Rep
Idaho 28 Jim Guthrie Rep Jim Guthrie Rep
Idaho 29 Mark Nye Dem Mark Nye Dem
Idaho 30 Dean Mortimer Rep Kevin Cook Rep
Idaho 31 Steve Bair Rep Steve Bair Rep
Idaho 32 Mark Harris Rep Mark Harris Rep
Idaho 33 Dave Lent Rep Dave Lent Rep
Idaho 34 Brent Hill Rep Doug Ricks Rep
Idaho 35 Van Burtenshaw Rep Van Burtenshaw Rep

Detailed Results

District Party Incumbent Status Party Candidate Votes %
1 Republican Jim Woodward Re-elected Republican Jim Woodward 22,433 77.40%
Democratic Vera Gadman 6,549 22.60%
2 Republican Steve Vick Re-elected Republican Steve Vick 26,240 100.00%
3 Republican Don Cheatham Retired Republican Peter Riggs 24,141 100.00%
4 Republican Mary Souza Re-elected Republican Mary Souza 17,462 64.51%
Democratic Sharon "Shari" L. Williams 9,608 35.49%
5 Democratic David Nelson Re-elected Democratic David Nelson 12,691 50.44%
Republican Dan Foreman 12,471 49.56%
6 Republican Dan G. Johnson Re-elected Republican Dan G. Johnson 19,722 100.00%
7 Republican Carl Crabtree Re-elected Republican Carl Crabtree 19,896 100.00%
8 Republican Steven Thayn Re-elected Republican Steven Thayn 20,173 73.93%
Independent Bill Sifford 5,589 20.48%
Constitution Kirsten Faith Richardson 1,526 5.59%
9 Republican Abby Lee Re-elected Republican Abby Lee 20,157 100.00%
10 Republican Jim Rice Re-elected Republican Jim Rice 11,446 64.84%
Democratic Toni Ferro 6,207 35.16%
11 Republican Patti Anne Lodge Re-elected Republican Patti Anne Lodge 20,631 100.00%
12 Republican Todd Lakey Re-elected Republican Todd Lakey 14,509 69.91%
Democratic Chelle Gluch 6,245 30.09%
13 Republican Jeff Agenbroad Re-elected Republican Jeff Agenbroad 15,222 70.74%
Democratic Melissa Sue Robinson 6,290 29.23%
Independent Michaella J. Franklin 7 0.03%
14 Republican C. Scott Grow Re-elected Republican C. Scott Grow 29,523 72.96%
Independent Ellen B. Spencer 10,942 27.04%
15 Republican Fred S. Martin Re-elected Republican Fred S. Martin 12,009 52.99%
Democratic Rick Just 10,654 47.01%
16 Democratic Grant Burgoyne Re-elected Democratic Grant Burgoyne 15,128 62.30%
Republican LeeJoe Lay 9,154 37.70%
17 Democratic Maryanne Jordan Retired Democratic Ali Rabe 12,891 61.79%
Republican Gary L. Smith 7,972 38.21%
18 Democratic Janie Ward-Engelking Re-elected Democratic Janie Ward-Engelking 17,928 61.92%
Republican Mark A. Bost 11,022 38.07%
Independent Hilary A. Lee 5 0.02%
19 Democratic Cherie Buckner-Webb Retired Democratic Melissa Wintrow 21,344 68.60%
Republican Aaron J. Tribble 9,768 31.40%
20 Republican Chuck Winder Re-elected Republican Chuck Winder 21,042 100.00%
21 Republican Regina Bayer Re-elected Republican Regina Bayer 19,869 63.88%
Democratic Dawn Pierce 11,235 36.12%
22 Republican Lori Den Hartog Re-elected Republican Lori Den Hartog 17,997 74.25%
Democratic Mik Lose 6,242 25.75%
23 Republican Bert Brackett Retired Republican Christy Zito 13,282 76.28%
Democratic Laura Bellegante 4,130 23.72%
24 Republican Lee Heider Re-elected Republican Lee Heider 13,587 70.96%
Independent Rocky Ferrenburg 5,560 29.04%
25 Republican Jim Patrick Re-elected Republican Jim Patrick 17,211 100.00%
26 Democratic Michelle Stennett Re-elected Democratic Michelle Stennett 12,291 56.35%
Republican Eric Parker 9,519 43.65%
27 Republican Kelly Anthon Re-elected Republican Kelly Arthur Anthon 15,832 100.00%
28 Republican Jim Guthrie Re-elected Republican Jim Guthrie 17,067 77.64%
Libertarian Dan Karlan 4,916 22.36%
29 Democratic Mark Nye Re-elected Democratic Mark Nye 14,821 100.00%
30 Republican Dean Mortimer Retired Republican Kevin Cook 19,188 100.00%
31 Republican Steve Bair Re-elected Republican Steve Bair 16,955 100.00%
32 Republican Mark Harris Re-elected Republican Mark Harris 20,462 100.00%
33 Republican Dave Lent Re-elected Republican Dave Lent 13,201 100.00%
34 Republican Brent Hill Retired Republican Doug Ricks 18,547 100.00%
35 Republican Van Burtenshaw Re-elected Republican Van Burtenshaw 20,334 100.00%

See also

References

  1. ^ "2020 State Legislative Rankings". CNalysis. Retrieved November 1, 2020. Tilt D / Flip: R TO D / GOP Supermajority Odds: 0% / GOP Majority Odds: 37.5% / Tie Odds: 5.8% / DEM Majority Odds: 56.7% / DEM Supermajority Odds: 0%
  2. ^ Nuttycombe, Chaz (November 2, 2020). "Our Final Forecast: State Legislatures". CNalysis.
  3. ^ "October Overview: Handicapping the 2020 State Legislature Races". The Cook Political Report. Retrieved November 1, 2020.
  4. ^ "OFFICIAL ELECTION RESULTS". State of Idaho - Elections Department. Retrieved August 28, 2020.
This page was last edited on 28 March 2021, at 23:55
Basis of this page is in Wikipedia. Text is available under the CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported License. Non-text media are available under their specified licenses. Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc. WIKI 2 is an independent company and has no affiliation with Wikimedia Foundation.